Active Whey Chocolate
Gold Medal Labs makes the highest quality whey protein for anyone whether your a novice, bodybuilder or athlete. Our products are made in the United States in an FDA approved facility and is manufactured in a GMP certified facility. We provide the highest quality product available using only the best ingredients.
Active Whey Protein is made out of two forms. These two forms deliver a powerful combination of fast-digesting and slow-digesting proteins. These types are whey protein isolates (WPI) and whey protein concentrates (WPC). Whey protein isolates is absorbed more quickly than whey protein concentrates. Together they form a whey protein complex that allows the proteins to be absorbed by your body quickly and over long periods of time.
Active Whey Protein powder contains a blend of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and is naturally flavored.
Earn the Gold Medal – Active Whey Protein
Availability: 100 in stock
When Is The Best Time To Take Active Whey Protein?
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) scoop daily.
Best Results On Training Days: take one (1) scoop during the day and one (1) scoop right after your workout. Each scoop should be spaced apart several hours. Repeat the process daily.
While it is very rare, there is a possibility of you having an adverse issue when taking Active Whey Protein within the first few days of use. The amount of lactose in Active Whey Protein is likely to be low enough for people who are lactose intolerant to use. We advise the 1st time you take our Active Whey Protein you set aside 12-24 hours just in case it triggers an allergic reaction, mild stomach upset, abdominal pain, diarrhea, flatulence (passing gas) and or bloating. You are introducing a potent form of whey protein to your gut and it may take your body a period of time to adjust. Digestive Enzymes have been added to make it easier on your digestive system. If you do have mild stomach upset, abdominal pain, diarrhea, flatulence (passing gas) and or bloating you may want to try a 1/2 serving once every other day for a week and allow your body to adjust. Doing this will help alleviate any symptoms. If symptoms persist, please contact us for additional suggestions.
Do not use if you have an allergy from cow milk proteins.
If you experience an allergic reaction, you may need to contact a healthcare professional and discontinue use of the product.
If you have any underling medical conditions please consult your doctor before using any Gold Medal Labs products.
The Gold Medal Labs Guarantee:
- Manufactured: In the USA
- Guaranteed Shelf Stable: Our Active Probiotics do not require refrigeration just keep at room temperature for full potency until expiration date.
- USA Based Customer Support: Gold Medal Labs staff is available to answer any of your questions that you may have about our dietary supplements.
- Quality: tested by 3rd party companies for quality and potency.
- FDA and GMP Compliant: Because our customer safety is important to us, our products are manufactured according to the FDA standards of manufacturing practices.
- Customer Satisfaction: Our products are backed with a 30-day, money-back guarantee.
What is whey protein?
It is formed from the liquid part of cheese making. This liquid is dried and what is left over is made into a powder. This powder is processed in different ways to create different types of whey protein powder. The more processing it has done to it the more concentrated the source of protein is and the quicker it is absorbed by your body when ingesting it.
Whey is a great source of protein for anyone looking to bulk up, get stronger, or just get into an active lifestyle. It is a complete protein which means it has all nine (9) of the essential amino acids that are needed for human survival. These amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Your body uses them to repair and create new muscle tissue.
Whether you’re trying to build muscle or just trying to stay fit, Active Whey Protein is the best value you’ll find. It’s important to keep your muscles fueled and supplied with the amino acids they need to repair and grow.
Gold Medal Labs Active Whey Protein is packed with 25 grams of protein and only 1 gram of sugar in each serving.
How does whey protein work?
Whey Protein supplementation is made of amino acids, the building blocks of your body tissues like muscles, hair, skin, nails and bones. This provides a fast absorbing source of amino acids has virtually no fat, sugar, or carbohydrates and is easily digestible. Your body uses these amino acids to create and repair muscle. This will help you gain muscle while maintaining a lean body mass.
Gold Medal Active Whey Protein blends just the right amount of whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate with natural flavorings and digestive enzymes to create a clean, pure, and rich tasting product that mixes easily with water or milk.
When and who should use protein?
After you have finished your workout for the day, you should consume Active Whey Protein supplement. This will provide fuel for your body to repair and build new muscle. This is the time when muscle protein synthesis is maximized.
This product is a must-have for anyone that is looking to increase their muscle mass and get the lean and toned body that they have always wanted. Studies have shown that replacing other sources of calories with whey protein, combined with weight lifting and exercise can cause weight loss while increasing lean muscle mass. If you’re trying to lose weight, Active Whey Protein can help you both lose weight and keep your muscle while boosting your metabolism and reducing appetite.
Whey contains the high amounts of protein and amino acids which are building blocks for muscle growth.
How much protein do you need daily?
Our suggested recommendation for gaining muscle is 1 – 1.5 gram of protein per pound of lean body mass (2.2 – 3.3 grams per kg) of body weight. Using this formula will help you optimize your protein per day intake. Your lean muscle mass is your body weight minus fat weight (Find your lean body mass). This is a suggested amount, not a hard fast rule. Depending on your recovery needs you will need to adjust your total protein intake. Remember you get protein from other sources not just Active Whey Protein and account for them in your calculations.
Will I lose weight by taking whey protein?
A high dietary protein intake can boost metabolism, help burn body fat, increase energy, reduce appetite, and change several weight-regulating hormones. Protein alone will not make a major impact on weight loss unless you are cutting back on calories per day (replacing a meal with a protein shake), dieting, or doing something extra to burn extra calories during the day. This could be as simple as taking a 30-minute walk or lifting weights.
To ensure your weight loss goals, you need a diet with higher energy expenditure than energy intake. A balanced diet along with protein supplementation can get you one step closer to your goals.
Who should not take whey supplements?
– If you are lactose intolerant you should test your bodies reaction before using Active Whey Protein in your daily regimen.
– If you have a whey allergy.
– People who have a kidney disease or liver issues may want to avoid whey protein or at least consult with a medical professional before taking it.
If you have any adverse health conditions you should always consult a medical professional before taking any supplementation.
There are a good deal of different types of protein supplements on the market, how do I know which one is right for me?
When choosing a protein supplement you need to look at what it’s made of, how that protein is absorbed by your body, can it cause inflammation, and if there is anything in it that you would not want to consume like aspartame.
Gold Medal Labs only uses the highest quality ingredients.
There are many sources of protein available to choose from.
1. Plant Based — If you are a vegetarian you’ll want a plant based protein (Coming soon from Gold Medal Labs), the problem with most plant based protein sources is the high amounts of estrogen in most of them. If you are biologically male you will want to find one with lower estrogen or at least something in it that counteracts the estrogen in it. Males should not have high levels of estrogen in their diet. These can be made using a number of things including but not limited to Hemp, Soy, legumes, and peas. These are also usually the best proteins for people who are severely lactose intolerant.
2. Dairy derived proteins
– Casein Protein — can be expensive and is among the slowest at being absorbed by your body. If you choose to use this form we recommend it to be taken overnight as it will provide fuel to repair and build your body throughout the night. (not currently offered by Gold Medal Labs)
– Whey protein concentrates (WPC) — Slow to digest form of whey protein. This is the closest to natural form of Whey protein. It consists of higher levels of carbohydrates and fats and is relatively inexpensive, even for high quality whey protein.
– Whey protein isolates (WPI) — Faster to digest form of whey protein. It uses a special process to reduce the fat and carbohydrate content of whey.
– Whey protein hydrolysate (WPH) — Whey protein hydrolysate is considered to be a predigested form of whey protein. It is expensive and is absorbed by your body extremely quickly. It’s primarily found in infant formulas and not usually found in supplements.
What are the nine essential amino acids provided by Whey Protein?
– Histidine — Helps grow and repair tissues.
– Leucine — helps your body regulate blood sugar, process protein and repair your muscles and bones. (BCAA).
– Isoleucine — helps with muscle metabolism, energy and stress production. (BCAA)
– Lysine — uses calcium in promoting collagen creation.
– Methionine — Aids in growth and tissue repair.
– Phenylalanine— Your body converts phenylalanine to tyrosine, which produces dopamine and norepinephrine.
– Threonine— Supports nervous system and helps prevent fat buildup in your liver.
– Tryptophan— is converted into serotonin, a neurotransmitter that helps regulate appetite, sleep, mood and pain.
– Valine — helps maintain good cognitive function and muscle coordination. (BCAA)
What are some whey protein benefits?
It can help you to
– Build muscle
– Lower cholesterol
– Burn fat
– Increase metabolism
How to choose the best whey protein powder?
The best protein powder for you may not be the same choice for someone else. There are many things you need to consider when choosing the best.
First, you need to determine what your goal is.
– Are you looking to build lean muscle?
– Are you trying to lose weight?
– Are you trying to bulk up?
Depending on your goal, and needs whey based proteins may not be your best option. There are many other types of proteins available to choose from.
Is Active Whey Protein Right For You?
In some cases, your protein source from your regular diet may not be enough to support and maintain your bodies requirements.
- Do you need to supplement your diet with higher concentrations of protein?
- Do you want to improve your bodies ability to build and repair muscle?
- Do you want to increase muscle strength?
- Do you want to increase athletic performance?
- Is your bodies ability to process protein low because of any combination of factors including but not limited to age, diet, environment, genes, medication, etc…
Then you may be a good candidate for protein supplementation.
Gold Medal Labs — Active Whey Protein could be the right choice for you.